Glass-Cast™ 101 BANDUST™ investment - 44 lbs.
- An economical, all-purpose mold material for kiln casting/slumping of glass
- Very fine particles, providing the smoothest of surfaces
- Sufficient strength for most glass castings of small and medium size
- The investment of choice for open-face molds and small molds made using the lost wax process
- Made with BANDUST technology, reducing respirable dust during the investing process
Package size: 44 pound
Made in the USA
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I don’t have a lot of experience with glass casting and using this product has made it so much easier.
Easy to mix, low dust, seems to work well on open faced molds, even very large ones. I made a 30 inch mold, 1/2 inch deep, and it was perfect.
Use it all the time.
I have used this product for over a year now and find it easy to blend and easy to clean up after firing. No negatives for the open face casting process that I am doing in glass.
Healthy alternative mold mix that gives a translucent surface without sanding.