Glass-Cast™ 101 BANDUST™ investment - 44 lbs.
- An economical, all-purpose mold material for kiln casting/slumping of glass
- Very fine particles, providing the smoothest of surfaces
- Sufficient strength for most glass castings of small and medium size
- The investment of choice for open-face molds and small molds made using the lost wax process
- Made with BANDUST technology, reducing respirable dust during the investing process
Package size: 44 pound
Made in the USA
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Glass-Cast 101 Bandust Investment 44lbs
I have used this for a number of years with consistent results in my glass casting. It is a product I highly recommend. My work is typically from 16” to .05 inches. It captures detail well.
GLASS-CAST™ 101 BANDUST™ INVESTMENT - 44 LBS.
I’m following Milon Townsend’s instructions for the use of this product (Milon’s recommendation) and it has been as great as I was led to believe.
I don’t have a lot of experience with glass casting and using this product has made it so much easier.
101 Bandust Glass Cast investment
Easy to mix, low dust, seems to work well on open faced molds, even very large ones. I made a 30 inch mold, 1/2 inch deep, and it was perfect.
Use it all the time
Use it all the time.
Great investment material
I have used this product for over a year now and find it easy to blend and easy to clean up after firing. No negatives for the open face casting process that I am doing in glass.
Significantly reduced dust. Great surface.
Healthy alternative mold mix that gives a translucent surface without sanding.