- An economical, all-purpose mold material for kiln casting/slumping of glass
- Very fine particles, providing the smoothest of surfaces
- Sufficient strength for most glass castings of small and medium size
- The investment of choice for open-face molds and small molds made using the lost wax process
- Made with BANDUST technology, reducing respirable dust during the investing process
Package size: 50 pound
Made in the USA
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Easy to mix, low dust, seems to work well on open faced molds, even very large ones. I made a 30 inch mold, 1/2 inch deep, and it was perfect.
Use it all the time.
I have used this product for over a year now and find it easy to blend and easy to clean up after firing. No negatives for the open face casting process that I am doing in glass.
Healthy alternative mold mix that gives a translucent surface without sanding.